Going down the memory lane.

Hello. Assalamualaikum guys. At this moment, now, I'm actually enjoying heaven at home. I didn't go to school sebab i got this serious fever. So, I will be heading to school this Sunday.

*Dead*

Lol jkjk. Oh, and by the way sebelum saya terlupa, keputusan Peperiksaan Semester 1 yang lalu amat mem berangsangkan. For me. But, tak sangatlah. So, the moment we've all been waiting for, my pointer is *drumrolls*

3.61 but ranking 90. *sadlife*
thank you everyone for le' support. much loves Xx :*

Now, Imma talk about MRSM Muar. And this will be my last.















 


...Dan inilah kolaj kelas saya yang tak masuk Majalah Permata tu :(


Le' partner in MJSC PTN ^^v
Mazin and Nabilah. Xx :*

 

ps:/ I love you guys Muariansssssssssss. With all my heart :)

No comments: